Back to top
Send SMS    Call Me Free Offline
+918068343678
Welcome !

to our company

Invest hard-earned money in our quality-made Safety Gloves such as Knitted Glove ,Cotton Knitted Hand Gloves, Cotton Latex Coated Gloves, Nylon Coated Gloves etc.



Product Showcase

About Us

In an industrial workplace, workers perform diverse applications which may or may not be health-risking. Applications, which hold the potential of harming workers must be performed with complete safety by wearing gloves and other safety clothing that avoids workplace hazards. Understanding the risks involved in applications which are linked with chemical preparation and welding, etc., our company, Krishma Gloves Private Limited has started dealing in a huge variety of Safety Gloves. No single glove holds the power to provide needed protection to the hand for every work situation. Knowing this well, as a manufacturer, we design gloves in a variety.

Polyester Gloves, Cotton Latex Coated Gloves, Nylon Coated Gloves, Cotton PVC Dotted Gloves, Poly PU Coated Gloves, etc., are some out of many gloves, which our business unit makes in a well-equipped production facility that stretches across a wide area of land. Spaciousness of this facility allows production experts to easily perform all the manufacturing related activities from designing to development with extreme perfection.

At present, our Kovilpatti (Tamil Nadu, India), based company that enjoys role of an exporter, provides 75% of the total production to exporting markets and remaining 25% to the local markets. Cotton Yarn, Nylon, Dyneema Yarn, Polyester and TC Yarn are some base materials, using which we develop Safety Gloves. These are sourced from reliable vendors of the markets.

Your Safety & Comfort- Our Priority

We keep in view safety and comfort of our products' wearers while designing range. Customer-base that we have managed to form in all these years belongs to food, agricultural, construction, electronic, and automotive sectors. Working gloves of super quality, flexibility, comfort and design are CE & EN standards certified. These are examined rigorously on various parameters prior the process of delivery in order ensure customers about quality from our end. At competitive price, we serve gloves to customers with a promise of high quality.

Our Mission

Company is formed with a mission to emerge in the coming time as one of the stellar manufacturer and supplier of Safety Gloves. To turn this aim into reality, each and every individual associated with the company, works extremely hard. Latest production techniques are adopted by the company to improve the quality of Gloves.

Quality Control

For production, our company makes use of high grade base materials. This assists in giving offered line of Cotton Latex Coated Gloves, Cotton PVC Dotted Gloves, Nylon Coated Gloves, Nylon PU Coated Gloves, etc., needed strength and durability. At all stages like overlocking, knitting and packing, consistency in quality is maintained.

Why Us?

Below mentioned are certain reasons for choosing us:
  • Quality-focused business approach.
  • Timely completion of orders.
  • Flexibility in payment options.
  • Excellent execution of business tasks.


Cotton Knitted Glove
Cotton Knitted Glove
Cotton PVC Dotted Glove
Cotton PVC Dotted Glove
Polyester Glove
Polyester Glove
Nylon Nitrlle Coated Glove
Nylon Nitrlle Coated Glove
Latex Cotton Coated Glove
Latex Cotton Coated Glove
Nylon Glove
Nylon Glove
Knitted Glove
Knitted Glove
Cut Resistant Gloves
Cut Resistant Gloves
Nylon PU Coated Glove
Nylon PU Coated Glove
Poly PU Coated Glove
Poly PU Coated Glove